naivechild
Dear God,

It's been a few days that the southeast has become home, and also had a taste of independence.
And I've got to say, I could do this.
If there was a bread winner hehe.

But that aside, the past few days have been quite interesting.
I knew that I'd be able to survive on my own in a way (sort of, more like without a parent) but it's surprising when I think that I could do this at home too.
Take on my own responsibilities etc., but I don't.
Which is why I've learnt something, being away from home.
I think, and I hope, that when I get home, I'll continue doing things the way I have away from it.
So thank You, for giving me the opportunity to be able to mature a bit more :)

Contrary to other opinions, we haven't trashed the house...yet.
Hehe, no but seriously, we haven't.
And I've been able to fellowship and get to know a few people better, in particular a brother of mine.
It's times like these that I look up to You and say, thank You for letting such a wonderful person be in my life.
He's taken us shopping, and popped by for a surprise visit today, bearing gifts of goodies and treats.
Definitely a brother I never had, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Thank you for the wafers, and tarts, and the karaoke, and for being awesome in general :)

Through all this, I can only remember constantly that the reason why I feel like life is so perfect right now, is because of You, my Father who watches over me constantly.
And the only thing that I can do is say thank You, and try to be a person who is pleasing to You for everyday of my life.

Thank You.

with love,
your naive child.
1 Response
  1. J... Says:

    can't believe a week has already gone =(

    you are going to miss the side of town =P
    going to miss your presence here

    J...