naivechild
So, I finished my third exam today, and I have one more to go. But I feel like I've finished all of them already! Praise God for peace and harmony in the world! *grins*

For me, there's always so much to look forward to. Not that I mean no one else has anything to look forward to, but I think that I just like to look forward. Hmm, I don't think it makes much sense, but if you don't think too hard about what I said, it does make sense.
*interlude of music*
Haha~
So what am I looking forward to?
Well, I have work tomorrow, finally. It's been a while since I've had work, and I think I've forgotten some things...which is why I went and grabbed some notes last night.
Then there's prayer meeting on Wednesday, which I always look forward to.
Hummm...then on Saturday, it's work again (the back to work joy sort of wore off, but that's ok!), and after work...P&W NIGHT~~~
To put it more accurately, Richmond UTMOST Youth's P&W NIGHT~!!
Actually, I think we have a rehearsal on Friday, so put that in too, ha~
And then church on Sunday which is the youth service!

See? So many things coming up and makes me go "Onwards! To the future we shall march, soldiers! Hut, hut, hut!"

Let's just say, I'm so blessed that I can't contain it. KEKE.

And so I'm sharing my happiness from being so blessed, to everyone!
*emits happy waves*
Soak it up and enjoy the warmth of the sun dears~
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    awwww, thanks for the happy waves, Dee!!! I really needed them just then, was getting lost up in my own little mind... *big hug*


  2. Anonymous Says:

    awwww, thanks for the happy waves, Dee!!! I really needed them just then, was getting lost up in my own little mind... *big hug*


  3. Unknown Says:

    I think I might copy this double posting idea. It seems fun!

    I know exactly what you mean about the looking forward thing! People are always so bleh, but how can you be bleh when there's gonna be pizza for tea, or if you're gonna see a movie on the weekend, or if you're up to an exciting bit in the novel you're reading!

    Yay for anticipation!

    (Oh, yeah... Or if you're gonna get married!!)