naivechild
I've decided to change the layout of this blog.
Previously, it was to be full of letters to God, but I've decided to keep them for myself, as I write them in my own time.
A partial reason for this decision may have been, although it hadn't occurred to me at first, was that I can't fully be wholehearted with God in those letters.
Why?
Because no matter what, I am conscious that there are people reading it.
It's supposed to be a letter to God, so why am I putting it up for others to read?
Exactly my point.
Obviously I've learned from it, and hence forth, this will now become a normal blog.

No Dear ____, just ramblings of my own thoughts and issues.

I'll keep my letters to God close to heart in my own secret place.
How I was a silly girl to think otherwise in the first place.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    not silly at all, just a girl who is growing and learning more and more each day :).

    and it was lovely (while it lasted) getting insight to the internal conversations that you had with the Creator :).

    look forward to whatever comes of this blog :).

    *hugs*