naivechild
Dear God,

My time was up on the other side of town, and so I returned back to home sweet home on the west today.
It was a week of good fun, building relationships, fellowshipping, and laziness.
But I came out of it more mature, more understanding and more knowledgable. Hopefully. *grins*

I think I found out something I didn't really want to though. I think I've become a little indifferent to things, more than I'd like to be. Have I detached myself from some of my emotions without realising it?
Maybe it's time to try and reattach those heart strings, I didn't like that feeling of nothingness when I was supposed to feel anger. Even if I felt a little drop it would've relieved me a little, but I really felt none. And then I just felt like a horrible friend for not feeling any emotion at all towards the situation.

Or maybe it wasn't that I had detached myself from emotion. Maybe, it was that I had detached myself from reacting to that kind of situation. Which still isn't a good thing, but at least I've still got some feelings connected. Hm, I'm still figuring out how to fix that problem.

But I should really thank You, for everything that You did while I was up there. I was taken care of, protected, had a good time and was able to learn things that I wouldn't have been able to if I wasn't given the chance to be more independent. I was blessed while I was away from home, and You cared and watched over the rest of my family while I was gone too, so thank You Father.

I'm glad that I've now found a really, really, awesome brother because of You. You brought him into our family, and look! We haven't been happier :)
I hope that you can continue to bring more people into the family, because I really love everyone who's part of it. And so once again, the only words that can ever be said, thank You.

I hope that my sisters, both who have their own pain, will find comfort in You tonight. It relieved me that I saw one smiling and more at peace today, but I think the other might miss me keke
But really, I'm praying for both of them tonight, in addition with a few other secrets that I'll send via the clouds later :P

It must seem repetitive sometimes, but I never cease to be humbled by Your grace and awesomeness. Everyday, I always thank You for things, both big and little, yet I still know that there are things that I've overlooked or forgotten that You've blessed me with.
Hence I continue to pray and thank You, for both the things that You've given me which I have and haven't realised, and that You'll continue to bless me and the people around me.
I can only strive to become more like You, and hope that I'll become a better person so that others around me, especially those who don't know You yet, can see what they're missing out on.

I'd love to say bless You, for being so wonderful, but who would do that since You're the one blessing everyone? So hopefully, we'll all make You happy instead, so that You can sit back and watch the children You've moulded without feeling distraught that we aren't following Your ways.

with love,
your naive child.
4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    nope, it's totally legit to bless the name of the Lord, as we have been blessed :) I'd have a reference for it but I just came out of a law exam so I'll find it for you soon I promise!

    yep, God is sooooo amazing! Amazing rest and peace is found in Him :)

    Hope your first EVER uni exam went well today my dearest Di! *hugs*


  2. I've been singing "All By Myself" in my room with 10 boxes of tissues ever since you said goodbye!!!

    ALL BY MYSELF,
    DON'T WANT TO BE,
    ALL BY MYSELF!!!

    waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!


  3. naivechild Says:

    haha I didn't have my first exam today Ames :P but thank you anyway, I will keep that for Thursday when I do my exam :)
    and cat! GET ONLINE :(
    I see you on facebook but not on msn --"


  4. Unknown Says:

    oppps! I must have misread thay Luan's email :P yep save it for Thursday ;)