naivechild
Dear God,

It's a sunshiney day~~~!
Both literally and metaphorically!

I "fellowshipped" with a best friend today!
And at the same time, quenched my thirst to shop for something, ANYTHING.
In doing so, burnt a little hole in my wallet...but I feel so satisfied.

It's like an itch that you can't scratch, and when you scratch it feels nice :)

I think I've become a bit attached to 'art'.
Not art of paper, canvas and acrylics, but art of face, beauty and glowing radiance.
I used to be so clueless, I never considered it!
But now I understand why some people love it.
It gives you this little boost of confidence, makes you feel pretty, even if you're not wearing it and only buying it!

A certain otaku and I are deciding to start our own 'devotion' time, and it might turn into a bible study someday.
And one day, slowly, a day at a time, we want to draw our circle of friends in.
Starting with the more open, easier ones, and then once we have the strength in more numbers, chip at the stubborn ones.
In my ideal happy future, I'd like to see my circle of friends all become believers of You and accept You as their Lord and Saviour.
I'd love for them to see the wonderful things you have in store for them, and hopefully I can be a living example of the kind of person they can be.
Of course I have my flaws, but maybe they'll see past that, maybe they'll see that even with the flaws I'm so content and happy.
With Your power, we will be able to bring our circle of friends together with us, so that we can become sisters!

Thank You, for the simple happiness that You've given me.
Thank You, for the peace that You've given me.
Thank You for everything that You've given me; friends, family, but especially the peace and happiness that You and they bring.

Because without them, who would I be?

with love,
your naive child.

P.S. I was listening to a song, Breathless by Shayne Ward. And even though the rest of the lyrics are completely irrelevant (and I secretly wish that someone would sing that to me, the lyrics are so nice!), the song reminded me of You. You really do leave me breathless sometimes! And the music (maybe different lyrics) would be nice for a day when I could spend time with You, in an open field of rolling hills and grass, and I'd lay there by myself and stare up to where You are, while You shape the clouds for my amusement. Until the day comes...
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    that's beautiful, D :) I'm so happy for you! I too long for the day when all my friends can know how awesome our Father is :).

    Don't worry, there'll be someone who will sing that song for you one day ;). Maybe that could be your wedding song! :D

    Love ya darling!


  2. Unknown Says:

    One thing to think about is how you respond to your own failings. Even in that response can you live as an ambassador for Christ!

    If you've fallen down, or if you've missed the mark, acknowledging God's Grace in your life is the best way to live as an example!

    Keep at it :).