naivechild
Dear God,

On Saturday, we had a pampering day for Mother's Day! It was very fun, I was part of the make up booth, and I think I managed to not make anyone look hideous.
It was a little sad for me because mum couldn't make it, and when I said my speech I cried. I suppose, I am, in the words of Donna, "a sooky-la-la" aren't I? I'd like to say that I am not, and I just get easily emotionally overwhelmed. Hehe.
I think the all the mothers had fun, and we even took photos too! Since mum wasn't there, Donna was our mother for the photo :)
All in all, it was an awesome day, even the food was great!

Another great thing that happened was, I got to talk to my sister. After going all ASOIDFAUWIEHF on her, I knew I needed to talk to her asap. And I'm glad I got to talk to her because it helped me understand what she hadn't said, and also understand that she was all ASODUFAHPUIHF at the time of her post too. I was so glad and relieved that she actually is holding Your hand, and that she does trust You! It was like this huge weight just lifted off my chest knowing that she does trust in You! Thank goodness, I was so ready to talk her ear off for making me worry so much! But I didn't, and through the talk we were able to understand each other more, bond more and once again, become closer sisters!

Yesterday though, I wasn't able to go to church :(
Mum had to work, and we only found out while we got ready. By then, it was too late to call someone to ask for a lift and so we didn't end up going.
At the time, I hadn't realised that people were worried about me, and I apologise for making them worry :(
I guess, in a way, it made me feel a little happy, knowing that there are people who will worry when they don't see me. It makes me feel loved. And Father, You know just how grateful I am that I'm part of this unbelievably wonderful family full of beautiful people!

I thank You, Father.
For a wonderful family that I never would've had without You.
For all the things that You've given me, even when I don't ask.
For my situation too, even though it isn't the best, but because of it I've been so blessed in other ways.

And I thank You for making me remember something funny.

"Wear LOVE. It's the new black."

I am so glad I got to hear that poem. Absolutely hilarious!

I feel so content right now.

with love,
your naive child.
1 Response
  1. Awww!!! We're always worried about you!!! Whenever you are absent :)

    I love you too <3!!!