naivechild
"Even when your hair has turned gray, I will take care of you. I made you and will take care of you."
Isaiah 46:4

Dear God,

Today, I woke up with motivation! And it was without the alarm! PRAISE YOU!
I think I slept through my alarm, but I ended up waking at 9:30 anyway (were you poking my head to wake me?), and didn't even think of going back to sleep! Instead, I had the feeling every uni student should have, to get up and hurry because I didn't want to be late for class! Take that you little red man!
Just thinking about this morning makes me feel happy inside again! I can see you laughing and smiling as you nod your head in encouragement that I've done well! May I keep on going forth strong just as like this morning, as long as I keep holding your hand I'll be fine!

Since today is was Wednesday, it was also time for the weekly prayer meeting. As has become a part of that weekly meeting, I went to a dear sister's house to go together to the meeting. Little did we know, that meeting would be one of tears, openness, bonding and peace.

We talked about how You are LOVE. We talked about how each of us weren't an accident, and how You love each individual so much without end. And I think it hit a chord with all of us, in particular one person.

Today, my sister was challenged. She was put forward to hear what she didn't want to hear, but I think it was the right thing. She needed to hear it, and after that, she admitted her problem out loud. It was absolutely brilliant to hear her say so, because I think it's the first step to healing. I think today she was able to hear, and maybe start to accept, that the rest of us who were there and those who weren't there, were all siblings who could work through her dilemma with her.

I pray that after today, she starts to understand that she needs to break down that wall, that casket she has created, in order for her true self, the one that You, our Father, our Daddy, made and crafted delicately by hand, the true self that You love and want to see.
I thank you that Your spirit touched her heart so that she was able to open up to us, her siblings who love her so much she doesn't even realise.

I also talked to a couple of important people today. Although I hadn't known them for long, it seemed like I had been with them forever.
I told them about me.
About home.
About my family.
About something that, apart from them, only three other people outside of family know.
I think in doing so, I received great encouragement in how I'm dealing, and how I can continue in the future. Not only that, but how I can also be help and support for the rest of my family.
I'm so grateful that You brought them to me.
I get amazed and wondrous every single time You do something like this. Even when I realise the little things that You've done for me, I get blown away all over again.
And I know a little secret.
I know, that You do all this because You love me!
And I love You too! :)

I think today was awesome, when can we have another one?
Okay...I'll say please.
Can I please have another wondrous day like today?
Everyday? Really?
Thank you!

with love,
your naive child.
2 Responses

  1. Unknown Says:

    that's beautiful, Di :)

    the first step is always to speak it out loud :)

    love you girls too!