naivechild
*sigh*

I take back what I said two posts ago.

I'm not over thinking nice thoughts, because you're a dear friend.
But sometimes, it's very, very hard.
And yes, sometimes, a lot of times, you do think of yourself, but I know that you care for me too.

It'd be much easier if I could say it to you straight, but I have so many worries.
Worries that I know shouldn't be there, but are nevertheless.

All I can do is keep praying, and hope that your eyes will be opened, your mind won't play its games, and your heart is willing to put itself out there to see the real things.

"Sometimes, you need to let go of everything in order to see the things that are precious to you."

Maybe I should do the same, and be prepared for it, in order to be upfront with no hesitation.
I can only hope that you'll see my genuine intentions, instead of coming up with your own thoughts of what they are.

0 Responses